Tibique dolores adversarium ne vel. At vide errem duo, vis luptatum menandri ullamcorper id.

From more than 180 countries, there are more than 430 000 international students studying in China either non-degree or degree courses.

Pre-Departure Arrangements
After receiving the university's Admission Notice and JW201/ 202 Form, you may begin preparations for studying abroad in China.
What is a JW201 or JW202 form?
The JW201 / JW202 is a form generated by a Chinese university upon admission acceptance. Once you're accepted, your Chinese university will send you (probably via global EMS or airmail) a document packet containing:
Documents for Visa
• 1 Original JW201 or JW202 Form • 1 Letter of Acceptance from your Chinese School • And probably some other stuff in there as well. The JW201/ JW202 is the form you'll need to take to your nearest Chinese consulate or embassy to apply for your Chinese student Visa (X-Visa). You can't download a JW201 / JW202, since the school has to fill it out in Chinese, stamp it (nothing is official in China without being stamped) and sign it themselves. Therefore, if you haven't received your JW201 or JW202 form yet from your school and your departure date is approaching, you'll probably want to get them on the horn and find out what you have to do to finish processing your Chinese student Visa.
Your list with links
How to apply

Agam prima ea ius, nec eros iudico labores ut. Id nonumes dolores voluptatibus eam. Ea eum comprehensam mediocritatem, quot splendide in per, moderatius temporibus ne quo. Vix aliquid graecis concludaturque te, no vix justo inani maiorum. Novum minimum qui ex. In cum amet debitis detraxit, cum at altera quodsi, putant explicari reprehendunt in eum.

Meet the staff

Back to Top